Working towards WCAG 2.1 AA
We do this by:
- using standardised designs and templates that have been tested for AA compliance
- building the website using HTML 5 specifications and defining the look and feel by CSS3
- providing training, guidelines and support for our website developers and publishers in accessibility standards
- using automated accessibility testing tools as well as manual checks with the keyboard and screen reader software
- conducting accessibility reviews and actioning issues
- providing Deakin students and staff with accessibility software and support
- encouraging feedback from our users.
Accessibility enquiries and feedback
If you're experiencing difficulty accessing information or services on any Deakin University website, need an alternative format, or have a suggestion to improve the accessibility of our websites, please get in touch by:
- contacting us using the feedback form on the contact us page
- emailing the eSolutions service team
- calling the eSolutions Service Desk on +61 3 5227 2400.
Please remember to tell us the URL of the page you're having trouble with, and what device, operating system and browser you're using.